• Handling incoming calls and other communications
• Managing filing system
• Recording information as needed
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands
• Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs
• Coordinating events as necessary
• Maintaining supply inventory
• Maintaining office equipment as needed
• Aiding with client reception as needed
• Experience as a virtual assistant
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
• Administration skills
• 2 years experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to work and manage under pressure
Interested candidates shall submit their cv to:
Phone: 087952002, 092952002, 0716000608
Address: Phnom Penh, Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Only short listed candidates shall arrange for interview.