1. Payment: ensure transparent payment and sufficient supporting document to serve audit
2. Monthly Performance Report / AP / AR Aging Report: ensure on-time of monthly financial
reports, and all Balance Sheet Schedule account is kept up-to-date. Regular review of AR & AP
Aging Report and tighten AP/AR control function.
3. Cash Flow Management: ensure there is sufficient cash flow allocation for critical expenditure.
4. Budgeting/Forecasting: contribute to company strategic financial planning and reporting of
annual budget, rolling forecast and budgetary control, as required.
5. Providing sound financial insights to enable management to make critical decision
6. Taxation: Ensure on time submission of monthly and annual tax and liaison with Tax Auditor on
Tax Audit issues resolved.
7. Initiative for Cost & Time Saving: highlight opportunity for cost saving/efficiency and take up
assigned project related to cost & time saving.
8. Internal Control: Ensure no fraudulent act incurred and the Policy/Procedure up-to-date and
9. Liaison with external auditor on all related Audit matters and ensuring the company is in
compliant with accounting standards
10. Conduct risk management for the company.
11. Staff training /development in Finance department.
12. Ad-hoc projects as assigned by Line Manager.
Interested candidates shall submit their cv to:
Phone: 087952002, 092952002, 0716000608
Address: Phnom Penh, Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Only short listed candidates shall arrange for interview.