• Design and build applications for iOS devices.
• Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
• Understand the client's requirements and generate technical solutions
• Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Perform function enhancement, system deployment, and testing
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage,
threading, and performance tuning
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
• Knowledge of code versioning tools and services such as Git.
• Have a strong sense of responsibility, a fast learner and have a "get things done" mentality
Interested candidates shall submit their cv to:
Phone: 087952002, 092952002, 0716000608
Address: Phnom Penh, Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Only short listed candidates shall arrange for interview.